Thursday, September 11, 2008

For Mel

Benjamin on the first day of school- My dear friend Melanie pointed out the poor BT has been neglected on the blog. This ones for you Mel. Benjamin is an amazing kid. He loves music, is an amazing speller, and is extremely persistant. He hates going to bed alone or upstairs for that matter. He and Bry Bry share the bottom bunk bed. He loves to be tucked in and to have me say, "I'll love you for ever I'll love you for always as long as I'm living my baby you will be" while I'm hugging him good night. I don't win the mother of the year award when it comes to sweet bed time rituals. (He also loves a story and a song). I get up at 4:46am to run or go to the gym so it's night night for mommy around 9pm. I get pretty grumpy when it's almost 10 pm and he and Bry keep running into our room or fighting because Bryant wont be quiet or he is kicking Benjamin. The big threat is that one of them will be all alone in the top bunk if they don't quit fighting and go to sleep.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mel said...

love it! :) i'm glad you included him- afterall the middle child is always jipped! :)