Monday, November 3, 2008

Food Storage!

I dry packed about 600 pounds worth of food storage this week! This is one commandment that I can do perfectly...unlike the other ones where I keep messing up! (Not that I have done it perfectly yet) I feel so happy and at peace because it gives me security when I put forth effort in following counsel from living prophets. As you can tell, I am excited about food storage. If anyone out their needs help I would LOVE to help you rent the dry pack from the stake or get one from your stake. It is as easy as using an electric can opener. The Lindon cannery has all the supplies. Thanks to Diana Ware and my sister in law, Leesa R. Jones for getting me going on food storage.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is awesome! Way to go Leesa! It does feel good to get that part done.

Hannah said...

Hi-
I came across your blog when I was googling food storage. That's SO awesome that you were able to can so much food! And it's great that you are so excited about food storage. I feel the same way.

If you ever want any food storage tips, or recipes for all that food storage food, feel free the check out our blog!

Good luck!
Hannah @
http://www.safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/

Jill Heaps said...

You are so amazing!!!! What a great example to us all!

Anonymous said...

Hey Leesa- What do you suggest for poor college students when it comes to food storage?